thing my boys wanted to do? Duh, what does any kid want to do that moved from Arizona? It snowed about 2 inches and actually stuck around for a while. 
Poor Jaxon has a mean momma. It was is 1st birthday and he wanted to go out so bad but it was quite chilly. I did not want to bundle him up just to unbundle 2 minutes later, so he showed
2 comments:
Aww, how cute! Poor little guy. : ) I miss you Claire-bear!
Woo Hoo!! That snow sure looks like fun! Even better when you don't have to drive two hours to play in it for two minutes before you want to go back home and get warmed up. Last year we drove to the mountains to play in the snow and Byron and I ended up making the snowman. Then we had to force the kids out of the car so we could have a photo of our "snow experience"!! Good times indeed! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment