Sunday, May 4, 2008

At least he did not drink it!

So this post is very fitting following the last post about Tyden's B-day. (my wishful thinking) For those of you who don't know Tyden well, he is a very busy, crazy, loud, and extremely curious little boy. We have to keep a constant eye on him. In the past he has wondered off at the mall, had a big swig of motor oil, flushed numerous things down the toilet as well as many other weird little boys things. He is very sweet, but very busy.
On Saturday uncle Greg left Ebony colored stain outside...OPEN!!!
Hello?
His shirt, shorts and sandals were all victims of this curious act. Thankfully the sandals are black so we kept those. So after we took his picture, because he looked so cute. We began the scolding and lecturing. Then out came the paint thinner. Loren cleaned him off and did a very good job, the only trace left is his black belly button. We then put him in the tub to wash the paint thinner out of his eyes and off of his body.
Fun Stuff!



10 comments:

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

Claire,
I miss you. I Was so sad to hear about Loren's grandpa. I hope everyone is doing ok. We need to set up a lunch date at the park or something. I will try to pick up the phone more often.
TTYL

Heidi said...

Claire, that is hilarious!! Ya gotta love those boys, keeping it real.
Heidi

Byron and Jana said...

That kids is nuts!

Carter Family...... said...

My first thought was on a Saturday, now you don't have to go to church! Bummer you found the paint thinner!

Beth Jamison said...

Claire:

Hey I do not know if you even remember me but I am Beth- Samamy's mom. We had play group at your house and the pool in the apartment complex we suck into one fun summer in Peoria? I saw your BLOG link from Natalie's and thought I would check out what you have all been up to. How fun it is to see you have added one more darling little boy to your family. You seem very busy and happy. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered where your Medical adventures had taken you. If you want to email me I can send you a link to my BLOG so you can see our family.
bethjjamison@yahoo.com
Beth

BRIANA said...

HOORAY!!! Sally found my blog the other day and I knew that I would eventually see you on there somewhere! I am glad you have a blog and we can keep updated! If you ever wanna come up for the day your always welcome! I love the stain pictures---kids will be kids!! Keep in touch!

paulandbrifamily.blogspot.com

Mandy Stewart said...

I have always been impressed with how you handle those boys. What a QT. I wouldn't know where to begin.

SunGood said...

Yea I finally found you! I would click on your name and it wouldn't let me access your profile, but, in a very round about way I finally found you!!! Cute blog, and dang it sounds like those boys are keeping you busy! I missed being able to see everyone at the reunion, I was so bummed we couldn't go! We are excited to go to Loren's grad dinner!! We'll have to catch up there! You look darling by the way! Talk to you soon!!

BRIANA said...

Hey---I need your email addres! Send it to bdommer@cox.net

Thanks!

Alison said...

Ok, it looks like you have been "found" recently by plenty of us "blogstalkers." :-) Send me your email, I would love to send you an invite to our blog. You will die when you see darling Kendall. (I've added your blog to our friends and family list on our blog.) My email is abosen@oox.net.

Your boys are too cute!