Thursday, May 22, 2008

one tough chick


So the other night our sister in law Cindy comes over with her 11 year old daughter Cambree and asks Loren to look at her two ingrown toenails. They decide that Loren will cut them out. Cindy and Loren decided, Cambree was not to anxious to have her already sore toes dug at. She sat there and put her arms around Cindy and Grandpa held her leg while Loren did his job. She let out a few painful yelps and Loren was done. I was so impressed at how tough she was. When it was all said and done Cambree asks, "is that as bad as giving birth?" Connie, Cindy and I all laughed and said,"get an epidural!"

4 comments:

blungren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blungren said...

I love that Loren is wearing gloves and Grandpa is not.

Byron and Jana said...

loren, you are a STUD!!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I love it, amen, get an epidural! I'm so impressed Loren!