OK it was really cute. Brigg has absolutely loved going to preschool this past year. He was lucky enough to have two teachers in 2 different states. This is his graduation picture from Ms Tiffany's Class. It was a short patriotic program and I was very impressed that all the kids new the songs so well. We have been hearing Brigg sing the songs at home and our personal favorite was "to the oceans white with bones." We tried to tell him it was foam,
but he reassured us it wasn't.
I am very nervous for this next year. I am not ready to put him in Kindergarten, but in CA it will most likely be our only choice. I know that he will love it,
I just can't believe he is already old enough.
How old does that make me?

5 comments:
Congrats Brigg! It's funny the words/lyrics kids think they really hear!
He is so cute and I cannot believe he will be in kindergarten already! I was laughing about that last post about Cambree asking if that's as bad as giving birth!! What a good little doc Loren is going to be!
That's crazy you're going to have a kindergartener! You are old. He he. :) Oh wait, that means I'm old too! Crap! Are you going to your reunion by the way? I won't be able to make mine. Oh well. I'm not bummed.
Is he really old enough to go to kindergarten?!?! CRAZY!! Looks like he sure is growing up! We should get together before you guys move! I guess we will see you at graduation too!!
Way to go Brigg!!
Post a Comment