Monday, August 18, 2008

sprinkler park




Our new neighbors told us about this sprinkler park so Saturday after Loren got off work we took the boys. We picked up a hot-n-ready and hit the park. Brigg jumped right in. It took Tyden a little time to feel comfortable but soon he was just has wet as Brigg was. Jaxon did not really care for it much at all but I helped him with his fears. Might I just add, that one hot-n-ready does not cut it for our family anymore. The boys can easily eat the pizza themselves. What do Loren and I get? The crusts.



3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Holy Cow! What a small world! Who did you find me through? I was sad to not see you at the reunion. I was wishing for something fantastical, not so much! I will put you on my pro bloggers! I love to keep track! :)

Byron and Jana said...

loren, you just pimpen it on the lawn!

SunGood said...

Fun times for sure! I'm jealous have you new Cali zip code! Miss you guys!!