So funny. You are famous. Now I know why shampoo bottles say "For external use only."
what museum did this happen at? i read the story earlier...how funny they posted the signs!
You should make a sign that says "This message brought to you by Jaxon and Tyden" and post it under theirs.
That is funny. :) Sausha
That is RAD! The boys made history! :)
That is so funny! I'm so glad they were ok!! Little stinkers.
I'm laughing out loud. I bet the boys don't think it's so funny.
That is soooo funny! And proactive! I like it! :)
Hey guys! I'm glad that I came across your blog. I hope that you are settling into your San Diego digs more than the last time we saw you at the beach. I'll be checkin' in!
That is funny! I had to go read the first story at the bottom to understand. What are the odds that both kids hands would get stuck.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So funny. You are famous. Now I know why shampoo bottles say "For external use only."
what museum did this happen at? i read the story earlier...how funny they posted the signs!
You should make a sign that says "This message brought to you by Jaxon and Tyden" and post it under theirs.
That is funny. :) Sausha
That is RAD! The boys made history! :)
That is so funny! I'm so glad they were ok!! Little stinkers.
I'm laughing out loud. I bet the boys don't think it's so funny.
That is soooo funny! And proactive! I like it! :)
Hey guys! I'm glad that I came across your blog. I hope that you are settling into your San Diego digs more than the last time we saw you at the beach. I'll be checkin' in!
That is funny! I had to go read the first story at the bottom to understand. What are the odds that both kids hands would get stuck.
Post a Comment