Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Please Mom, because I love you!

Once a year my Mom comes all by herself to visit me. I absolutely love it when this happens. We did a lot of hanging around the house, doing everyday things. We did manage to get away and play all by ourselves. She always brings out my best shopping skills. She has become one of my best friends and I love the time we get to spend together! Thanks Mom for all of your inspiration, prayers and patience on my behalf. I love you!


7 comments:

5 ibarras said...

So Sweet!!! Did you have Finn while she was there?
(miss you)

Claire said...

Who are you Giant Bike?

Alli Blue said...

Your Mom i still cute as ever!
I cannot believe your evelator story. CRAZY! Glad it turned out ok! :)

tash said...

It's nice to see your mom again. I haven't seen her for awhile, but I think my mom still she's her once in awhile. Glad you had a good visit. - Sausha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving my such prompts! You always manage to bring a tear to my eye. I'd like a copy of that picture. I love you, Sweets! Mom

themanuesfamily said...

Awe, Mama Spencer...or as Brigg calls her "Grandma Idaho" :)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! Love your mom. Glad you got some time with her!