Tuesday, March 3, 2009

trying to be BIG

I do think that Jax will be my youngest potty kid. He has always loved undies and he always asks to wear them. So most of the time they go on over the diaper. He is getting very good at doing his business on the pot. Sometimes he tells me he needs to go, sometimes he doesn't. I am not pushing him, but I do reward him when there is success. Anyway, last night after Loren got him ready for bed apparently Jaxon wasn't happy without his undies on. Jax fixed the problem all by himself...too cute!



6 comments:

themanuesfamily said...

THAT is hilarious!!!!! Good job Jax!!!!!

Nikki said...

The most hysterical part is the look on his face... it says (to me) what is everybody laughing at?
too cute!

Jen said...

I love it, kids are so smart. And I think there is a special independance little boys have early on.

5 ibarras said...

Oh Jax!!! I miss him! What a cutie-patutie!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That is so cute. He is so darling!

Mandy Stewart said...

Hey Guys!!! I miss you. It was fun to catch up with ya thru the blog. Jaxon is soooo big now. Call next time your in town. I think we are planning a trip to cali this summer again.