Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love these two!

Just want to wish my parents a happy anniversary!
When I was born they were my protectors and providers. They made sure I was clean, fed and loved. Growing up they still cared, loved and provided for me even when I did not deserve it. Their unconditional love and support helped me realize what is truly important in life. I am grateful for their example and I find myself saying some of the same things they said to me when I was little. They will always be my parents but now they are also 2 of my very best friends.
Mom and Dad, my love to you on this special day.

4 comments:

tash said...

I love your parents too :)Congratulations to them. - sausha

Wendlelyn said...

Your parents are truely amazing people, I love them too. Congrats to them!

themanuesfamily said...

Things like "I will turn this car around"? :)

Alli Blue said...

They have not aged. I swear!