Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime...

When the kids are home from school?
(don't be shy, it is more fun if you sing it.)
Do you put them to work, watch them do the chores, while you sit on the couch and sigh?
Is that what you do? So do I.

Oh, what do you do in the summertime, with out watching too much tv?
do you swim in the pool with a snorkel that's cool, or write your name down and smile?
Is that what you do? So do I.
Oh, what do you do in the summertime with a son who's ready to be free? Do you take off the diapers and clean up some messes and encourage him to pee on a tree?
Is that what you do?


So do we, wee, wee.

9 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

This song is going to be stuck in my head all day now :) :) Such a fun cute post. Love the wee wee at the tree...classic.

Alli Blue said...

:)

Jeppesen Family said...

haha, that's awesome. wee wee

Angie said...

Love it!

cobnatalie said...

Your family is soo cute! Now, I'll be singing that song too:)

Jen said...

Hahaha, I didn't see that coming. Classic!

Mashell Lungren said...

I am laughing so hard right now! That is awesome. I see you have some of grandpa Hill's poetic ability.

Mandy Stewart said...

k.. i guess I am the only looser here ... but I can't figure out what song we are singing this too.... I know once you tell me I will feel like anidiot! Miss ya!

Alison said...

Hilarious!!! You are so funny!

Hey... when you get a chance will you email me your address... please!!

abosen at cox dot net