Saturday, October 24, 2009

blue man boys



We took the boys to Sea World this afternoon for the trick or treat event that they have. The boys wanted to wear their costumes but it was pretty warm, so I convinced them not to. My convincing was done in the form of a can of blue hair paint. We waited to put it on when we got there to protect my car seats from being exposed to fresh blue hair. Let me just say, that this stuff does not stay on like it used to. It was like powder, so either I got the real cheap stuff or they don't make it the way I remember.
Jaxon was very scared of it at first, and yes being the evil parents that we are we forced him into liking it. Which he did with the help of Brigg's hands around his neck.
Now my house is full of candy that I don't need to be eating.


No comments: