We had a great week. Loren started on a new rotation this past week and lets just say that I LOVE IT! We have really enjoyed having him around. I think he was home every night for dinner, that is a first for us. I love my Hub!
I don't like pumpkin guts, thankfully Loren is great with stuff like that.
Tyden was able to dress up for preschool and here he is with his teacher.
I don't like pumpkin guts, thankfully Loren is great with stuff like that.
Tyden was able to dress up for preschool and here he is with his teacher.Originally Jaxon was going to be a pirate but last minute he changed his mind and wanted to be Luigi. I am so glad he did, these 2 were a hit! Some random people out trick or treating asked if they could take their picture. Everyone commented on the costumes, it was actually pretty funny.



Super Power all around!
5 comments:
We got our picture taken too! I love the last picture, it's very cute and super powered!
Love it! Jason quit his night job, so he has been home at night too! It's a luxury isn't it!!!???
Love the costumes! Are you all over your sugar rush yet? Glad you are getting a little more of your hub back!
so fun :) mario and luigi were the hot item this year in our neck of the woods, i must have seen at least 5 pairs trick-or-treating....but none as cute as yours!!!
love the costumes! glad you guys had a good halloween.... It is so nice to have them home for dinner...
Post a Comment