We bit the bullet and took the boys to Disneyland and California Adventure this week. Loren had the week off and I did not have to babysit so we pulled the boys from school and hit the road. It was such a good time. While we were driving there, Brigg learned that his name also means "jail". When he called us idiots for naming him after a jail, we laugh so hard that our faces hurt.
One of the very first rides we took the boys on was the Tower of Terror. They had no idea what they were getting into but they did great! Brigg went on it again later with Loren but Jax and Tiny said they were ok. Tyden was such a champ! I think it scared him the most. Every ride we went on after that he would ask, "how many times will it go around?" or "are there any ups or downs?" But he went on every ride. They walked there little feet off and were so good.
We stayed in hotel and hit up Denny's for dinner and then enjoyed the hotel pool and hot tub before crashing in our beds. Tuesday morning we ventured into the the happiest place on earth. After giving up on the classic picture in front of Mickey Mouse we went straight over to Indiana Jones. Loren, Brigg and Tyden went first. I got to go by myself after that,because Brigg went into teenage mode and said he did not want to wait in line with me. Tyden was very nice and told me to duck when the big rock was coming towards me.
Brigg is happy, he just acts like he is 16 and has attitude already.
Waiting for the Tower of Terror. They have no idea what is coming their way.
Now he is acting like a 6 yr old.
This was Tyden's face on every ride after the Tower of Terror.

















8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm sure they'll always remember how fun it was. Your boys are looking so grown up!
We are going next week... :-)
Looks like your trip was great!!!
I'm impressed that all of them did so many rides. Brigg's teenager-ness is funny to those of us who don't have to deal with it face-to-face.
SO Jealous!!! Looks like fun!
I have to agree, we're jealous over here! It's cold and rainy...sigh...happiest place on Earth sounds good about now! :)
so glad you guys had fun!! (it's hard NOT to :)
wish we could have come with!
So fun! I have always wanted to get a hotel but we end up driving all the back every time. I hear ya on the hubby hating to ask people for pictures and not posing thing...drives me nuts too! Oh well gotta love em' Looks like it you had a ball.
How fun! Loren's face is classic in the kids airplane ride. lol
Post a Comment