I have never taken a break for this long on the blog before. It is a little daunting to think about catching up. There are things that I don't want to forget.
For the past year and a half I have had the blessing of babysitting this sweet little boy. This past February I was lucky enough to watch his sister too. My time has come to an end with this family, they have moved to another state. Watching these 2 kids has been such a blessing to my family. It has helped us enjoy some of things that San Diego has to offer. These kids have also taught my kids how to share. Share their toys, time and Mom. This is a military family and I wish them nothing but the best for the future. These kids will always have a place in my heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment