I love Redfish lake, I have lots of memories of that place. We used to go camping their almost every summer. We even went up in the winter time and would cross country ski around the frozen lake. I seriously love it up there. While we were in Idaho we were able to go up for the day. We took a boat to the end of the lake and went on a hike up to the waterfalls and the lilly pond. After the hike we took the boat back and played on the beach for a while. It was beautiful and sunny one minute and then it started pouring down rain. Remember me telling you about how my dad is always prepared, well it was no different this time. He pulls out his tarp and quickly ties it to some trees. We all squished together and waited for the rain to pass.
Say hello to this years Christmas card.
the lilly pond
Some of the Idaho cousins.
Love my hub.
Goof balls
My Mom and Dad.
The view from the boat ride back.
Jax thought it was fun to play under the dock.
All hunkered down waiting for hot dogs and the rain to stop.
I wish we could have stayed a few days up there, but that place is getting so busy now. You need to book a spot almost a year in advance. Since we don't have a clue where we will be next year I better wait before I book my campsite.
Say hello to this years Christmas card.
Love my hub.
Goof balls
My Mom and Dad.
The view from the boat ride back.
Jax thought it was fun to play under the dock.
All hunkered down waiting for hot dogs and the rain to stop.I wish we could have stayed a few days up there, but that place is getting so busy now. You need to book a spot almost a year in advance. Since we don't have a clue where we will be next year I better wait before I book my campsite.
Til' we meet again Redfish!.
2 comments:
So beautiful!! It reminds me of Banff Canada where we would go for my childhood memories. During the summer months I really miss those beautiful mountains and I never thought I would say this but I do miss camping...just not the same in california. Although if we moved Id miss the beach too. Why can't it be both??
What great pictures! Those are the best kind of memories! Now back to the daily grind, huh?! My boys started school this week and I'm still trying to get used to the (relatively) quiet house. Love you!
Post a Comment