Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some more Idaho

We spent a total of 3 weeks up in Idaho this time. Loren was able to be with us for the first week and then he had to go home and work. While we were there, of course we took tons of pictures.Yes, that is a dead fish. What is it with Tyden and dead animals?
That is code for thumbs up. He really enjoyed his ride on the tube behind my brother's boat.

Brigg and Jax

Brigg loved it...

I enjoyed the ride with Tyden better. Sam was not trying to trash us like he was with Brigg.

The hub on the wake board.

Silly kids
I was lucky enough to braid my nieces hair about 3 times each. It was great!

These 2 can fall asleep anywhere.

This is what it would look like if we had a daughter.
That is my younger brother's daughter Shay.
Yes, those are mine.

Family entertainment by Gpa Hill. I don't recall a time in my life when we were not entertained by his music. He always has that thing close by. Watch out our he'll ask you to dance to it.

Kamryn showing of her skills.

These are my nieces Jill, Kamryn and Kaitlyn, and they sang the most beautiful song about Virtue. It is a song about not making compromises and holding strong to your values.Yes, I cried.


These are my mom's parents. Gpa is 95 and Gma is 92. They have been married for 75 years. They had 4 kids and my mom is the youngest. They have 17 grand kids, 31 great grand kids and 2 great great grand kids.

Here is the redneck water slide I was telling you about. If you have a hill, a tarp, water and dish soap you are all set.

That is me and Shay. She did not want to go, so I asked her Mom if I could take here and run. She said yes. Shay ran up that hill so fast trying to get away from me. I got her 2 more times too. Secretly I know she loved it. I am such a meaner.

That's my mom and dad, they still got it.

Look out, here comes Loren!

and there he goes.

Boise was good to us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love all your pics! I love that you guys take such great pics of the whole fam! Such a great tradition! That pic with the dead fish just cracks me up and the pic of you braiding the girls hair is so darn cute! Glad that the Lungren Reunion was such a great success!! Looks like you all had such a great time and its so fun to see all the kids getting so big!