September is gone and now we are a week in to October. Let me fill you in. After the boys started school I helped plan a primary activity for church. I started running with some good friends. I learned to can salsa with those same good friends. I implemented an after school schedule for the boys, all the boys wanted to do was watch TV which was driving me crazy. I am debating on getting rid of dish. I had a baby shower at my house for a friend of mine. She is having a girl and received some darling gifts. Started doing a joy school for Jaxon twice a week. Then Loren's buddy Sag came for a visit. We went to Phil's BBQ and I finally got to see the sun set over the ocean. It was beautiful.



2 comments:
fun month!!! you look great, btw :)
miss you...
Wow your apron looks really good in my kitchen :) Thanks for being such an inspiring friend.
Post a Comment