Thursday, November 18, 2010

31

The loves of my life.
Last week we went to Mesa. We haven't seen the Spencer group since June, so we were long over due. My Mother in laws bday is 2 days before mine and Loren also had a test to take in Mesa so it was a great time to go.
We spent some time playing kickball with the cousins,then we had a pizza party. That night all of the adults went out to eat for Connie's birthday. Friday we went to Schenpf farms with my MIL and nephew Crew. That night we went hiking to the hole in the rock and then had a great dinner at Loren's brothers house. Saturday we took the kids to the cousins school carnival. The boys got to go on a pony ride and enjoyed numerous bounce houses and carnival games where they each one a huge bottle of pop. After the carnival Loren and I went out to lunch for my birthday, then we went to a meeting for church. You might be thinking, "who wants to go to a meeting on your birthday?" I do, It was so nice to sit with him and not have to deal with keeping the kids quiet like at church. He played with my hair and scratched my back, I was in heaven! After the meeting we watched a movie in the backyard with all of the cousins and had some DQ ice cream cake for my birthday. Loren was so great this year for my birthday, it is so nice to be loved by such a great man.
I love Loren's family, they aren't really dog people but they let us bring Codee. By the end of the trip Doug was letting her sit on the couch, which we don't even do at home.


Loren is luring the goat with his cell phone and the coolest slingshot ever.



This tunnel slide was super long but not very fast. We sooped it up by having the boys slide down on cafeteria lunch trays, they were flying! It was so awesome. I need to learn how to upload a video and I will show you how cool it was.


Brigg wanted to take our picture. Here we all are on the train ride.


We hiked up to the hole in the rock at Papago park. Not sure why I never did that when we lived there, but it was fun.


Pony rides and a victory soda pop.



movie night and birthday candles.

No comments: