December is always such a busy time of year. For us it started with 3 visits from the tooth fairy in one week. Tyden lost his first 2 teeth a few days apart. His adult teeth have already been visible in his mouth for about a month and I was getting nervous, I did not want to pay the dentist to remove his baby teeth. Poor kid is going to need braces for sure. He was super scared and I pretty much put him in a head lock to pull them out. He couldn't bite food with his front teeth, that's how loose they were. Once they were out, he was fine and he was super excited about the tooth fairy. 
Brigg lost his at school. He was washing his hands after he pulled it out and it slipped from his hand and went down the drain. When I picked the boys up from school that day he slowly walked up with a sad face and told me what happened. I told him it was ok, that he could write a letter to the tooth fairy and she would understand. I asked him if he cried when it happened. He said, "No, but my eyes started sweating and my throat got sore." I love that kid!
Jaxon is in that horrible, I don't need a nap every day but when I do then I don't go to sleep at night, stage. So most nights he comes out of his room and ends up watching tv with us for a while. It doesn't take too long for everyone to fall asleep. This stage of life drives me nuts.
Brigg's class sang in a few community events last week. They were both optional, but he was very adamant that he be at both events for the entire time!!!

Brigg lost his at school. He was washing his hands after he pulled it out and it slipped from his hand and went down the drain. When I picked the boys up from school that day he slowly walked up with a sad face and told me what happened. I told him it was ok, that he could write a letter to the tooth fairy and she would understand. I asked him if he cried when it happened. He said, "No, but my eyes started sweating and my throat got sore." I love that kid!
Jaxon is in that horrible, I don't need a nap every day but when I do then I don't go to sleep at night, stage. So most nights he comes out of his room and ends up watching tv with us for a while. It doesn't take too long for everyone to fall asleep. This stage of life drives me nuts.
Brigg's class sang in a few community events last week. They were both optional, but he was very adamant that he be at both events for the entire time!!!







4 comments:
I love that. My eyes got sweaty and my throat hurt! I am going to start using that when Jason asks if I am crying during a movie!
I love your new family photo up top -sausha
That is so funny about the ward Santa. At our ward party Santa promised the bishops daughter a kitten for Christmas and told Benson that it was ok to tease Clark just a little bit, which he reminds me every time I get on him for pestering Clark. I don't think they know the pull they have with these kids, for better or worse, right?!
you gotta tell me which family this was!! =)
Post a Comment