If you don't understand what this picture means, don't worry neither did my brothers. Jaxon is going to be a big brother! Everyone send your girl vibes this way, I need all the help I can get.
WAAAHOOOOIEEEE!! Yippee! Where you preggo when I did your hair last?? I'm so excited for you and I'll send all my girl vibes your way. When's your due date? Well both have new sweet lil babies around the same time ;)
CLAIRE!!! So wonderful! I am so glad you're taking the plunge. Collin always had a number in mind, I always have to remind him... its not his decision... :) Love you!
My SIL jodi, is prego with #6, doctor told her it was her 6th boy, a couple weeks later their whole family went to fetal photo, and the lady said, "its a girl!" And they just got confirmation... its a girl! SO there's hope darling! Although, You're boys are just perfect!
13 comments:
What a cute way to announce the big news! When are you due? How are you feeling? Are pregnancies easy for you, medium or difficult?
Congratulations! Girl vibes are coming!
Yahoooo! I am hoping you get your girl! I am so excited for you Claire!
here are some serious girl vibes comin atcha!!!!
and that is the cutest picture of your boys--LOVE it!
Congrats and I hope you get your girlie... how fun! :) When are you due?
Emily (mcBride) Otteson
WAAAHOOOOIEEEE!! Yippee! Where you preggo when I did your hair last?? I'm so excited for you and I'll send all my girl vibes your way. When's your due date? Well both have new sweet lil babies around the same time ;)
Yay!!! Sending lots of girl vibes. :) When are you due?! CONGRATS!!!
I totally got the shirts! They are awesome! I got goosebumps! That is so excited!!! Sending pink vibes your way!! And healthy baby vibes as well :)
Congrats!!!!! Sending girl vibes ..., like now:) Send me your boy vibes.....not prego yet, but hopefully soon and we need a boy:) How fun!
Congrats! Boy or girl they will be so loved...but I'm crossing my fingers it's a girl! Yay!
CLAIRE!!! So wonderful! I am so glad you're taking the plunge. Collin always had a number in mind, I always have to remind him... its not his decision... :) Love you!
My SIL jodi, is prego with #6, doctor told her it was her 6th boy, a couple weeks later their whole family went to fetal photo, and the lady said, "its a girl!" And they just got confirmation... its a girl! SO there's hope darling! Although, You're boys are just perfect!
Girl...girl...girl...girl...girl...
:) Congrats!!! :D
Congrats! I'll cross my fingers for a girl for you!
Post a Comment