Friday, April 1, 2011
ball of emotions
Where to begin? Really, I know there is nothing wrong...but I can't stop fretting about everything. I have to be honest, our computer is basically a dinosaur. It is so slow and I feel like I am disconnected from the things I love to do and read about. (really silly to worry about his one, but I can't even post pictures any more!!!)I am ready to move, you know get on with the next step in life. Then at the same time I am dreading the move. Packing, leaving friends behind, being pregnant and having to find a new doc, new home, new everything. When I drive by the park, I see those raggedy looking kids with super tight pants and long shabby hair and I worry that my boys will grow up and be just like those ciggy smoking kids at the park. I am worried that my unborn daughter will grow up and drive me crazy just like I did to my parents. I think my kids watch, play to much tv/games, yet I can't convince myself to pull the plug and kick them outside. Then I might actually have to play with them. I worry I don't play with my kids enough. I think I could list a million things that I am fretting over at this particular moment. Now on to some happy thoughts. We are going to Idaho and Utah for the next 2 weeks. Loren gets to be with us the entire time, he makes everything better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
First... I hope you have a grand time in Utah and Idaho! Sounds wonderful. And ummmm... where are you moving to now?
And second... hang in there. Fretting is normal, probably even healthy!
You are an amazing mom and those boys are lucky to have you!!! And that girl... will probably give you a run for your money, and you'll run right along the entire journey! :-)
15 lines of crap and only 2 good ones...hurry here!
I hated changing doctors mid-pregnancy, due to our move. I'll tell you though, my doctor, Dr. Spencer is great and I'm actually glad I was "forced" to go to him. Plus, even though he's probably not related to you guys I like to think about your cute family every time I go to his office.
Where are you guys moving to?
Funny what being pregnant can make your emotions do!! Where are you guys moving to?
Claire, you are not alone! But just know, you are a FANTASTIC mom! Do you know where you're moving to yet? And when? Have fun on vacation, and don't forget to give yourself a break sometimes (physically and mentally). All we can do is do our best! :) love your butt
Claire you are gonna have the best time with your fam! Go enjoy some stress free indulgences only available with your mother. I will have friend withdrawls while you are gone. Hurry back to play some more in SD before June arrives.
Aw Claire... I am just now reading this. You are awesome and I'm SO glad you could stop by last week. Seriously haven't laughed that hard in a while! Sneeze and shiver!! Anyways, thanks for making time to visit your old friends! Good luck with everything! Somehow it all works out! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! (And I really love Brigg's run down of the trip. So cute!)
Post a Comment