What can I say about my Tyden?
Here he is ready to hand out cookies to his classmates for his birthday.
Showing us how old he is.
Gpa & Gma Spencer came for Easter weekend and so we took the kids to this blow up ride park for Tyden's birthday. They all loved it and were completely worn out after a few hours.
Saturday we hiked at Torrey Pines Reserve.
That evening we had a fire in the back yard for some smores. Tyden blew out a candle in UT before we left my family, now he gets to blow out a marshmallow.

Tyden is an awesome kid. I love every perculiar thing about him. He is such a loving, and kind little boy. Often hangs out in his own world, but surprises me to no end when I find out he was actually paying attention. He is such a determined little guy and I know he will do great things.
Easter afternoon before Gma & Gpa had to go home. We had such a good time with Doug and Connie, and managed to fit in a lot of fun in such a short time.
No comments:
Post a Comment