Brigg, back in February
"mom, how do you get the baby out of you?"
"I will go to the hospital and the doctor will help get the baby out."
"How?"
"He just does."
"But how?"
"Son, you are too young to know how. You can find out when you are older."
(this still does not suffice)
"Will they cut it out?"
(ugh)
"Yes son, sometimes they do."
Tyden, a few weeks ago
I am giving Cali a bath, which I normally do after the boys are in bed. Tyden was still awake and came in to watch.
"Mom, how does she pee?"
"Boys and girls have different private parts."
"I know, but how does she pee?"
"Tyden, I love you, please go to bed."
Jaxon, a few days ago
I am changing Cali's diaper
"Mom, how does she pee?"
repeat the same conversation I had with Tyden.
Obviously there are a lot of "boy" parts around this house and I am not ready to go into detail about the "girl" parts.
We have called Cali "baby Cali" Since we decided that would be her name. The other day Jaxon asked me what we would call her when she grew up. I responded with "Cali." My super smart son said, "but she won't be a baby anymore."
3 comments:
This is the cutest post ever. I love it!
I love it! I had forgotten about that part of our first two!
love it! Brooklyn asked me all kinds of questions while pregnant too.I so was not ready for that!
Post a Comment