Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

We started off the weak long celebration carving pumpkins with some of our favorite friends. We had an idea to use and idea we saw on pintrest where you use a mallet and cookie cutters. It wasn't as successful as we hoped, Walmart's scary cookie cutters weren't strong enough, but it was fun trying.
Loren and I went to a costume party as Wayne and Garth.
Loren took the kids shopping for their costumes and let them choose what they wanted. Tyden is a mummy, Jaxon is the grimm reaper and Brigg is a zombie doctor. Jaxon's even had red glowing eyes. They were pretty freaky this year.
I never know how much candy to buy and of course I bought too much again. The boys raked it in between the ward trunk or treat, boo at the zoo and then trick or treating. I was giving out that candy on halloween night and still we ended up with 2 giant bowls and one unopened bag of candy. Thank goodness for toothpaste!
And our sweet little Cali... a cute butterfly, fairy princess, ballerina or whatever else you can think of.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm sad to admit mine have almost eaten all of theirs...toothpaste, yes. Gym membership, yes. :)