Oh Tyden...
This has been quite a year for Tyden. School and rules are not his strong point. He really wants to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it. He surprised the pants off of us when he came home one day wearing this shirt. I honestly thought he stole it, or complained so badly about not getting one that they gave in and gave it to him. After asking him some questions about where he got the shirt, sure enough, he was student of the month!
I think he got his dad's look but my teeth, poor kid. He needed to have some work done and boy was he a trooper! Seven shots and 3 different visits.
We took popsicles into his class for his birthday treat and here he is sitting by Cali while his class sings happy birthday to him.
He wanted to go and see the movie Chimpanzee for his birthday. It was not showing here in town so we drove over to the big city for the movie and Chuck E Cheese. He is so easy to please.
I am so lucky to be this kids mom.
He is one in a million, but he is mine.
1 comment:
So cute! He is a handsome boy! I cannot believe how big Cali is! She's a doll too!
Post a Comment