Rewind to the beginning of this summer...we moved!
We bought a home here in town and we are in love. I am not going to lie, I was not sold on this house in the beginning. Loren was definitely more excited than I was about the house. Plus don't even get me started on the super long drawn out process it was just to close on this place! Whew...It is so good to be in my very own home again and do all of the fun things that I want to do with it and not have to ask any rental company permission. The summer was full of projects and we are still working hard to make this house our own. I will do more pictures of all of the hard work later but for now, please enjoy this picture of Loren professionally installing our dishwasher from the store.

3 comments:
That's hilarious! Love it.
Congrats on the new house!! And way to go handy-man Loren!! :) YOur kids are so adorable and so big!! And you are beautiful as always. Miss your butt!
Looks like you got 2 keepers. :)
Post a Comment