What can I say about this little one? Our family would not be complete with out her. She wants to be involved in what ever is going on. She loves to sit with the boys when they are playing video games. She is a total momma's girl. She loves shoes! She knows if something is for her and gets really excited. She loves her new "hog" that her daddy bought for her. She is a fish and really loves to be in the pool.
I love how her brothers will do anything for her. I love the look on her face when I go and get her out of her crib after a nap. I love her vampire teeth and her super cheesy smile she does to Loren. I love it when Loren gets home from work and takes Cali into her bedroom to play with her so I can finish cooking dinner. I listen to them on the baby monitor and it melts my heart.
Happy birthday Baby girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment