Friday, November 9, 2012

a serious effort to ketchup

Ready, set, go!

Why I clean my windows every day.
My mom came to see the new house!
Swimming before the storm.
Cali learned about the doggie door.
Sunday stroll.
Capturing the sunset.
Grandma got Cali some new clothes.
Getting ready to go on a hot air balloon ride!
Up up and away.
Cheese
She did not get to go, sad little one cried in the car with her daddy.
Spencer family reunion. Super awesome!!!
Family hike
Who needs shirts?
Sup boys?
My girl
Sushi night out with some friends.
The cousins came!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weirdos
Hiking with the cousins
Jaxon played soccer
With all of his girl friends.
Almost a full family photo that was pretty cute.
Playing volleyball is dangerous at my old age.
did a lot of this
had to get one of these.
So I have been doing a lot of sitting and my child who won't ever fall asleep on me, DID!

There you have it.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love it! Pictures are the best for telling the stories us moms don't have time to tell. :-) your family is so cute!