Christmas time is so much fun with kids! I get butterflies thinking about all of the Christmas morning anticipation I had growing up. I still have those butterflies even though I know what is in every box!
This is our real tree that we let the kids decorate this year. We enjoyed a super cold afternoon with some friends cutting down our very own tree. I am hooked, we will do it next year for sure!
When ever I see pictures of the kids tree and the pretty tree I always like thiers better. I need to remember this next year and only do one tree and put it smack dab in front of the picture window.
Every home needs a shot gun!
Super happy little girl had so much fun opening her gifts! I love her "cheese face."
You might be a red neck if you let your kids shoot their new bb gun and sling shots from inside the house while sitting on the couch!





No comments:
Post a Comment