October...
Our niece on the Spencer side was in a terrible car crash. She shattered her pelvis but thankfully it was nothing more than that. If you look at a picture of her car and see where all the damage was, you would be amazed that she is alive!!! We went to Mesa as soon as we could to visit her in the hospital. While we were there she amazed the doctors so much that they let her come home. Here are all of the Spencer grandkids.
Another weekend we ventured over to the cabin. We went out to eat, played games, went on walks and Loren and I went on a bike ride. When we go off rode I am pretty slow, I will do it but I am going to take my time. Loren was ahead of me but trying to go slow so he didn't leave me in his dust. I came around a corner and found Loren laying on the ground with his bike on top of him. Going slow doesn't work for everyone... Thankfully he was fine and there was no damage.We took the kids shooting to one of the dirtiest places I have ever shot!!!
I ran a 5k with some friends. It was fun to set a goal and do it even if it involved running. I'd love to find a bike race, now that really would be fun!
We did caramel apples with some friends before Halloween. For Halloween the kids had fun choosing what they wanted to be. I was thinking Cali would want to be a princess or a little fairy or something cutsie, but she chose the pirate costume and could not be swayed.
Loren gave me permission to get costumes for us this year. He is not usually one for dressing up. I followed Cali's lead and we became pirates too.
For days after Halloween Cali wore her costume as much as I would let her.













No comments:
Post a Comment