We have the favorite marble toy for Brigg and Tyden on day 1 and day 2.
Jaxon's first present. (and only present)
For one moment they all look cute and sweet, only because I bribed them with a sucker. Notice our tree does not have any ornaments. That's because Tyden kept pulling them off and breaking them and then Jaxon would eat the pieces. Happy Holidays!!!
6 comments:
Claire, I love your blog! Great pictures and your personality shines though the commentary. :)
PS: Could you send me your email address? I know.. I'm sorry...
LOVE your boys... They are so cute. Who need's ornaments anyways... Tree's look great with just lights. MISS YA
Hey Claire! I saw a link to your blog on Jana Ellsworth's! Just sayin' hi!
I am trying to spread the word. Check out Melissa Gunnell's video HERE and VOTE!
ok clair..
its time to update your blog! I want to know whats going on in NM!!!!!!!!!!
I second Mandy's comment... TIME TO UPDATE!!! I miss you!!!
ok so you are as bad as me at UPDATING. Whats new... I MISS YOU... any AZ trips soon?
Post a Comment