Monday, March 10, 2008

Potty anyone?


Thanks Jana, I totally forgot the best part of the trip. For months now Tyden has been flushing things down the toilets. It does not matter how we discipline him he loves to do it. In Mesa he recruited Jaxons help and flush gobs of things. IE: combs, pens, contact case, toothpaste lid, shoe polish. I was able to grab a bottle of lotion and a diaper from the trash before Tyden was successful in that flush. They both were wet up to their elbows and both received royal beatings. Anyways that night Loren took the toilet off so he could clean out the rest of the stuff and that is how we got this beautiful shot. Don't worry he isn't really naked, but it sure made me laugh!

3 comments:

Byron and Jana said...

Way to go girl! I can't believe you did it, but we love it!! You guys are so funny!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I love it! I never thought I would see such sexy legs. : )

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

That is a great pic.. It was great to see you guys. When's the move out here and to San Diego?