Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Moving SUCKS!!!

Sorry if that word offends anyone, Mom you especially. I am really tired of packing and moving and storage units and moving again. I hope with all my might that we can find a great place in San Diego and stay there for 3 years. 3 Years in the same place, I don't know what to think of that. Maybe then I will be a happier house packer.

3 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh man, I can't even imagine! I hope you don't have to move again for a LONG time! : )

j. and a. jerman said...

Hey you guys!!! Your kids are getting so big! There all SO handsome. I saw you comment on the Jacksons blog and had to check yours out too! We miss you guys....I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you. We have a blog too. Congrats on San Diego! jamesandamberjerman.blogspot.com

Owen's Mommy said...

uClair, you are a VERY lovable person with adorable boys! Any place you move people will welcome you with open arms. Don't stress about liking it...if you can like Albuquerque you can LOVE San Diego! Good luck with the move, and let me know how finding a place goes.