Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm it!

10 Years ago:
I was finishing up my senior year of high school, playing my last softball games. I was counting down the days to when my life would really begin and thinking about what to do with my life.

5 things on my to-do list: (today or in general?)
  • Find a place to live in San Diego
  • Get Brigg to stop playing game cube so much
  • dry my hair
  • Fix lunch for my boys and Grandma Cady.
  • start sanding the fort so the kids will stop getting slivers

5 snacks I enjoy:

  • Popcorn
  • chips and salsa
  • starburst jelly beans
  • wheat thins and laughing cow cheese (thanks Dawn)
  • pita and hummus

5 places I have lived

  • Boise, Id
  • New York City, NY
  • Mesa, Az
  • Peoria, AZ
  • Albuquerque, NM

5 jobs I have had

  • Sales at JCpenney
  • Sales at the Emporium
  • Sales at Claire's (yes really)
  • Nanny in NY
  • Teller at DesertSchools FCU

5 things you don't know about me

  • I am extremely claustrophobic
  • I can't stand to loose something. I will look for it for hours and it will bug me for days if I can't find it.
  • I am a little bit of a control freak. Loren would say alot. I try not to be so, but a lifetime habit is hard to stop.
  • I love it when the sun peeks thru the clouds and makes really cool shadow lines on the mountains.
  • I'm a compulsive eyebrow plucker.

So that was fun. I tag Amber and Julie.

4 comments:

Byron and Jana said...

Thanks for playing! Always fun to see what you have to say!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I still can't believe we have 10 year reunions this summer. I still feel so young! Well, sometimes. Have you found a place to live yet? Love ya!

Mandy Stewart said...

Are you guys in AZ yet?

Anonymous said...

I new you were a compulsive eye brow plucker.....hehehe.

You look great, I love your long hair!! Miss you tons.