Saturday, April 19, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times

Last night we had a pizza bash with some great friends. I forgot to take pictures before everyone else left, but this is who survived into the 10:00 hour. There were 13 kids, 10 adults, 8 pizzas, lots of pop, one bouncer and tons of memories. Life has taken us all in different directions over the years. So it was great to see everyone again. Hopefully it won't be years before we are able to do this again.
By the way this picture was taken courtesy of Benson , who is 5.
Not bad for a little guy.

3 comments:

Kyle and Heidi said...

Claire, that was soo much fun!! We had a great time!! Thanks for having us over. :) Heidi

Byron and Jana said...

Thanks for putting together a GREAT party! It was really fun to see everyone!

Mandy Stewart said...

I was so glad you hosted our little get together. We have to do it again before you guys are off to Cali. Keep me posted on when that may be. I will have everyone over to our place.