Loren's parents.

My parents flew to AZ for Loren's big day.

Friday morning before the graduation and Loren is
still a student.

Now a doctor
I must say I am very proud of my hub, it was a long four years. Loren has been a very dedicated and determined student. It wasn't always easy and I am grateful that he hung in there. He will head off to San Diego for his residency this week. The boys and I will join him in July when our rental home is available. It is no fun being apart, the boys will miss him terribly (I will too)but we know that this is what we should be doing.
My parents flew to AZ for Loren's big day.
Friday morning before the graduation and Loren is
still a student.
Now a doctor
11 comments:
Congratulations Dr. Spencer!!!
Very exciting news for your family!! Congratulations. I'm sure you will love San Diego! Would love to see you before you head off to join Loren!
Way to go Loren ~ Congratulations!! Great job to you too Claire for all you've done these past four years ~ I know it's not always easy! What beautiful pics of you guys! Loved them!
A BIG CONGRATS to Loren! And Claire, you seriously look HOT! You are both awesome and we are so lucky to have friends like you. It was a pleasure to watch your boys...glad you got to enjoy one last big night alone before the next era begins!
Go Loren!! Congratulations!! Sorry we couldn't be at the party, we were in Utah for a family sealing. You guys look great! What a great feeling.
Congratulations!! What an amazing accomplishment for your all. It takes so much sacrifice on all of your behalves to make that day possible and I am thrilled for you that the schooling part is over. Good luck in San Diego and in the next [hase of your lives.
Congrats to the big grad! Claire you look gorgeous in all those pics!! So good to see you guys the other day! Now hopefully we can get together again before you head off to Cali!
hi there! I only knew Loren through my cousin (TJ Stewart). I was blog hopping & saw yours! Congratulations on the graduation! that is awesome! My hubby and I have 3 boys too (our oldest is a Jaxon also). and Mandy and TJ, and about a handful of friends from high school. 3 boys, maybe its a sign of some kind?haha! Good to see that all is well with Loren and your family! Good luck in Cali!
Congratulations you guys!! That is quite the accomplishment and so very exciting!
We are only two years behind you!! When people say, kiss your husband goodbye for the next 5 years they really mean it!! I have also decided to say, "we are in Medical School" Cause us mommy's so deserve the credit too!!! :) Go Loren!!
Yea congrats! I still wish you guys were interning in Tacoma. :) I bet it feels great to finally be out of school! Love ya!
Post a Comment