So I have been debating on whether or not to post this for fear of jinxing the situation. Finally My little Tyden has learned to use the potty. So that means I only have to buy diapers for one kid. That is like a raise in my monthly budget. yahoo
Ya gotta love that---what will you do with all the extra money?? I will actually get a decrease in budget when I have to go back to buying diapers for two!! Let's get together before you head to San Diego and my little guy makes it into this crazy world!
Yea! I say you go shopping for YOU with the extra money. Tell Loren I said it was ok. : ) I'm going to have 2 babies in diapers for a while. Good times!
4 comments:
Ya gotta love that---what will you do with all the extra money?? I will actually get a decrease in budget when I have to go back to buying diapers for two!! Let's get together before you head to San Diego and my little guy makes it into this crazy world!
Way to go Tiny!
CONGRATS!!!!! I'm happy for you and Tyden.
Yea! I say you go shopping for YOU with the extra money. Tell Loren I said it was ok. : ) I'm going to have 2 babies in diapers for a while. Good times!
Post a Comment