
So here we are in San Diego. We took a break from the unpacking and took the boys to the beach Saturday night. I thought that the boys would think it was too cold and that they would be scared and not want to get in. Brigg was the only one with his suit on because he said he was listening to his brain, and his brain told him he wanted to play in the ocean. Needless to say we were very unprepared. One towel and 3 soaking wet kids. They loved it! Next time I will have things figured out a little better. I had to vacuum the seats in the car when we got home so that we did not track the sand to church with us the today. I cannot believe all the sand it gets everywhere. Today at church I looked at Tyden and the inside of his ear was lined with sand. Guess I better get used to it.
We are obviously still moving in so I will take some pics of our home in a few days.
5 comments:
DONT even bother vacuuming out the car... My parents did it like once a month while living in hawaii... Sand is JUST EVERYWHERE and people deal with it. with three boys... It is to be expected, behind the ears, under their toes, in their hair... even after bath's... I am so jealous you are living so close to the waves, beach, etc... I LOVE THE WATER. Hope you are enjoying it. and taking time to do the beach at least once a day. MISS YA
Yea! I'm so glad you're all there now! I'm sure you are too. Baby powder does WONDERS for getting sand off little bodies (and big ones!). Can't wait to see the house. Love your butt! :)
Hey it's Liz Roth. We were just in San Diego about a month ago. I love it there...I could live there. I guess I am a little behind, but is that where you live now? I knew you were in Cali, just didn't know where. Well, you guys are in a wonderful place...sure beats Albuquerque, right?
Claire! Your dad mentioned to me that your boys loved the ocean. I am sooo jealous!! I am glad you have updated the blog. I have been visiting every so often to see if anything was new. It's too much to call you know, I have to read it . . . I'm so weird. Can't wait to see pics of the house.
The beach sounds so much fun...even if they have sand in hidden places for a week! We haven't been in so long! Good luck moving in! Hey, do you happen to have Brianna's email address? I can't believe how much your boys are growing!
Post a Comment