So just up the hill from our house is a great park, and the church. So I decided to be a good mom and take the boys to the park and get some exercise and walk there. I love to walk. I push Jax and Tyden in the jogger and Brigg rides his bike. Sometimes I have to pull Brigg, when he gets tired or up a hill, with a rope so he can keep up. So off we go, I am thinking this won't be so bad. Let me tell you it is much steeper than it looks.
So let me tell you how much my boys weigh so you can understand why the hill kicked my rear end. Brigg 45, Tyden 40, Jaxon 25. So I am pushing and pulling and extra 110 lbs. Plus bike, stroller, water bottle, snacks, sand toys, cell phone and camera. I will have to eat my Wheaties for the next trip.
1 comment:
I wish we could come and conquer that hill with you. My rear-end and thighs are burning just looking at it! I haven't been on a good morning walk since ABQ. Happy walking!
Post a Comment