5 short years ago I had Brigg. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I still remember the day like it was yesterday. Weird! Today I am pleased to say that he will finally eat most things (without threats from me) and actually say that he likes them. He is very helpful, most of the time. His favorite chore is putting the silverware away. He still loves to torment his little brothers, but I also know that he loves them will all his heart. He loves to give kisses at the strangest times. Like when I am in line at the store, and I am trying to keep Tyden from running away and Jaxon from pulling all the groceries out of the cart. Or when I am talking to a new person at the park. It is his way of saying, "I am being a good boy mom." I am very excited to see the changes that will come this year.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Brigg!
I am so excited for you! It is such a milestone to have a five year old... it is like just yesterday that we were having them! Only nine more days until Karina's birthday and she is counting every one!
Tell me about bbq pizza! That sounds like something my family would totally get a kick out of.
AND... missy... perfect cake and perfect hair... a little unfair to us common folk dontcha think?
So crazy that Brigg is 5!! Your boys are very handsome and it looks like you are having fun out in CA!!
You're gorgeous. Looks like a fun boy and a fun party!
What fun! BBQ pizza! Please share the recipe! Can't believe you have a 5 year old!
Nice to have a moment with all of you in this format. I miss you...
Mom
Reading this made me get all teary! It made me realize that I miss you guys. We have missed out on so much and the boys are growing up without us. I love how Brigg is growing up and loving school.
Post a Comment