1. What's his name?
Loren (Hub)
2. How long have you been together?
8 years
3. How long did you date?
5 Months, we met June 30,2000 and Married Nov. 25, 2000. Most of it was long distance. Me in ID and him in AZ.
4. Who eats more?
It used to be a tie, now I have to admit that I do.
5. Who said 'I love you,' first?
It was me
6.Who is taller?
He is
7. Who is the better singer?
Me
8. Who is smarter?
Hello he is the doctor!
9. Who does the laundry?
The not doctor
10. Who does the dishes?
me again
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Him
12. Who pays the bills?
He brings it home I send it out.
13. Who mows the lawn?
If He has time He will, But I love mowing the lawn so I do not mind.
14. Who cooks dinner?
That's me
15. Who drives when you are together?
The hub
16. Who is more stubborn?
toss up, he would probably say me, but I am not sure.
17. Who kissed who first?
mutual
18. Who asked out who?
Group date in Central Park and He was not my date.
19. Who proposed?
He did over labor day weekend. He always says that I proposed, because I knew two weeks after I met him that I wanted to marry him so I told him that I wanted to move to AZ and be his wife. Ya, I saw that look of oh crap in his eyes, but it did not take him that long to realized that I was the one for him.
20. Who is more sensitive?
dah, me
21. Who has more friends?
That is a close call.
Play tag if you want, this was fun!
4 comments:
I love hearing about how people met!
oh, and being the doc does not make him smarter... I have met some dumb docs!... not Loren... but you know what I mean!
Ben said you had a blog, had to stalk you and check out your cute family! To jog your memory we are Ben's friends from Boise, we tagged along on the float trip!!
I love these things!
Post a Comment