Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

I have to say this was a really fun Halloween. Loren was at work. (but that is not why it was fun) First we went to the hospital to visit Dad and ate in the cafeteria. Then we joined up with my good friend Allison and her family and hit the neighborhood. The boys loved it. Brigg and Tyden could have cared less if I was around or not, like usual. Jaxon was a trooper, he totally figured it out. I remember when B and T were that little they kept trying to go in to peoples houses. They got tons of candy. Add that to the candy that I bought to hand out and ended up not handing out any, We got TONS!

Pirate, Woody and "Have no fear, Underdog is here!"



9 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

LOVE their costumes! That underdog costume is hilarious!

Nikki said...

great costumes! we have TONS of candy, too! totally unfair!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Grandma Spencer, and i was checking to see if anyone could get into the back door of our family blog. The news KSL had just said that people had been getting into blogs and stealing pictures of children. i just thought you would like to know that when i googled my Spencer family blog, yours popped up. You may want to password it!

All the best. Cheers,
Grandma Spencer

themanuesfamily said...

Oh My Goodness...I just love Jaxons costume!!!!

BRIANA said...

Halloween is great (at least for the kids right?). I mean what kid doesn't like a good excuse to dress up silly and eat lots of candy? Your boys are darling and Alyssa loved to see their pictures on the computer!

Anonymous said...

I love the Underdog costume!! Halloween is so great, isn't it???

Carter Family...... said...

Very Creative Mom!

Mashell Lungren said...

Nice job on the costumes Claire! You are simply amazing.

Mashell Lungren said...

Oh . . . I forgot. Know what I decided to do with all our extra candy? I am sealing it up in #10 cans and adding it to our food storage. Someday I will be happy we had so much.