So I am not the kind of person who normally talks about politics or even gets involved. This is the first time I will have ever voted. I do care who will become president, but that is not my only concern. Prop 8. I am sure that some in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints have heard our leaders talk about this and have encouraged us to get involved or even donate. Don't think that you can ignore this issue, because eventually it could be in your state. Proposition 8 does not interfere with gays living the lifestyle they choose. However, while gays can live as they want, they should not have the right to redefine marriage for the rest of society. Some moral issues are better left to the parents to teach there children.
2 comments:
Amen, Sista! You are exactly right. Way to go!
Ditto what Mashell said! : )
Post a Comment