Sunday, November 30, 2008

5 minutes

For Thanksgiving my Mom and Dad as well as my younger brother and his wife and their baby girl came to visit from Idaho. We had a ball! During the week we managed to fit in Sea world, the Zoo, a turkey, the beach, a temple trip, kickball, salsa, anniversary, Twilight, shopping, flag football in the rain, more food, made a robot, killed a mouse, Wienerschnitzel, not so much sleep (thanks to my early risers) and tons of laughter!
They were here for a whole week but it really felt like minutes and then they had to leave. See you again in June, Thanks for the fun week.


8 comments:

Alli Blue said...

You guys look like an add for sunglasses! I have not seen your parents in years! They look great! Tell them Hello!!!

Nikki said...

I would have to agree... you do look like an ad for sunglasses! Also, judging by how handsome your little bro is - you would look good with dark hair, too!
It sounds like you guys had an awesome time! Now if only I could get my family to move somewhere beautiful with perfect weather...and vacation-y attractions so that I could visit for Christmas!

Byron and Jana said...

Aww! So glad you got to spend some much needed time with your fam! Looks like they had a great time at the Spencer Inn! You got a lot in for just a week!! Now the countdown til June, right?!

tyler family said...

Hey Claire! I was out blog hopping and found you!! We have something in common :) Check out my blog.....

Lindsey
bltylerfamily.blogspot.com

Happy Thanksgiving!

tyler family said...

Hey send me your email address and we'll chat.

lindseytyler@gmail.com

Mandy Stewart said...

Wow that sounds like fun... I actually wish I were there! How nice for you to see you fam!
I am totally planning on doing your hair while you are hear. Just tell me what day. Can't wait!

Wendlelyn said...

Hi Claire!
I don't know if you even remember me, but I happened upon your blog and was excited to see you. How are you? Wendy Bodily Mooney

Justin and Kristin said...

Wow! Sounds like a lot, and LOTS OF FUN!!
Of course I remember you! I love your family! Wish we could have lived closer to each other. Yup, the last time I saw you was at your wedding, maybe I was 15? I dunno....
Your boys are too cute!
Thanks for leaving a message. :)