Friday, November 14, 2008

The best present ever!!!

Sometimes in life we might have some complaints about our husbands. As women we tend to gab and dish about the annoying things our husbands do. Well yesterday my Hub totally redeemed himself! It was my birthday and I wasn't really expecting much because Loren had to work all day and our budget is a little tight. I was over at my friends house and this is what I came home to. Ya there are pretty roses (in a koolaid pitcher, vases are non existent in our house) and I love cards, I truly think they are the best! My real joy was for the circus peanuts, I LOVE THEM!!! I really love them best when they are no longer soft. This really happens fast with circus peanuts, you just leave the bag open. So what did he do?.... He opened the bag,
He loves me!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday dear Claire!!!

So glad to hear that your husband got you exactly what you wanted... and I love that he cut the top off of the bag of circus peanuts. ahhh...

To celebrate your birthday I am going to a soccer game.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Happy belated Birthday! I knew I was forgetting something yesterday!! Glad you have such a sweet husband! Mmm, circus peanuts, yumm!

Nikki said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Claire!!
Circus peanuts... eewww! sorry.

BRIANA said...

Happy Birthday---way to redeem yourself Loren!

Alli Blue said...

!!!!!I totally forgot you loved those!!!!!

:) We all have our little food quirks!

That is sweet about Loren! It really is the little things! :) Hope this bday was great!

blungren said...

"You know Lloyd, just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber you go and do something like this...and totally redeem your self!!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnkefjCES-4

Happy Birthday Favorite Sister

Mandy Stewart said...

hay... i hope you had an awesome b-day. Way to go Loren!