For the week of Christmas we went to Mesa, then it was home again to ring in the new year. While in Mesa we enjoyed family time, friend time, shopping time, golf time, haircut time, more golf, nativity time, present time, Bedtime Stories (great movie), chicken time, egg nog challenge time, did I mention golf time, more friend time, then home.
As for new year time, we celebrated that by.....
sleeping.
4 comments:
Very cute! I love the layout changes :) We are now officially blog buddies (because, you know we weren't "really" friends until we blogged together :)
I love your layout and feet picture. Glad you had a good Holiday.
As usual, you have me laughing. I love to read your blog. It sounds like your Christmas was great. The boys look so grown up! We really need to see each other soon. They won't know me at all, if not.
Thanks for the review of Bedtime Stories. I always wait to hear how a movie is before we go. Is that cheating?
The boys got scooters too! Now they can have scooter play! Hurray!
Post a Comment