That sounds great! I am always looking for something new. :)
I'm interested...
letting you know..
i've been meaning to tell you, i went to your friend's recipe blog and made her "white chicken" a.k.a. tetrazinni and it was a huge hit with the fam, 5 stars for sure and angel said it even made his top 5 all-time favorites! thanks for the link!
I want in! You know I am always looking for new recipes.
Ooh, count me in!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That sounds great! I am always looking for something new. :)
I'm interested...
letting you know..
i've been meaning to tell you, i went to your friend's recipe blog and made her "white chicken" a.k.a. tetrazinni and it was a huge hit with the fam, 5 stars for sure and angel said it even made his top 5 all-time favorites! thanks for the link!
I want in! You know I am always looking for new recipes.
Ooh, count me in!
Post a Comment