I can't believe he is 2 years old! He is so darling!
I totally agree with Briana - TWO YEARS OLD?!crazy!He is adorable - so lucky you and Loren are!
sweet jaxon! i miss him falling asleep on me :((btw, your backyard looks great in that 1st picture...have you been working on it?)
Dang, what a cutie! Brooklyn is getting into the "do it herself" stage as well. Oh joy! :) Love you Claire-bear!
did I forget to leave you my address? guero_nikki@cox.net
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe he is 2 years old! He is so darling!
I totally agree with Briana - TWO YEARS OLD?!
crazy!
He is adorable - so lucky you and Loren are!
sweet jaxon! i miss him falling asleep on me :(
(btw, your backyard looks great in that 1st picture...have you been working on it?)
Dang, what a cutie! Brooklyn is getting into the "do it herself" stage as well. Oh joy! :) Love you Claire-bear!
did I forget to leave you my address? guero_nikki@cox.net
Post a Comment