Happy Easter!
The boys were lucky enough to have two egg hunts this year. Saturday morning the Kiwanis put on a hunt at the park just up the hill from our home. They divide everyone into age groups and the kids go wild. All of the eggs are empty but then they turn the eggs in for a goody bag full of stuff. I thought that Tyden was going to stop as soon as he opened the first egg and there was nothing in there, he threw it back on the ground. I told him he would get his candy at the end so he continued on. Jaxon scored a prize egg and got a stuffed bunny, he was thrilled!
Sunday after church we did another hunt with our neighbors. We started in their back yard then continued over into ours. It was lots of fun watching the boys follow each other around. Later that night we had them over again for a BBQ. We are so fortunate to have such great friends living right next door! Brigg and Dylan are in the same kindergarten class at school, so they are pretty good buddies. Brody and Jaxon are also the same age. It is pure chaos when we all get together but it sure is fun!

3 comments:
Loads of fun! I'm so jealous seeing the boys in their shorts and flip-flops.....it rained cats and dogs here all day long and the kids had to do their egg hunt in their raincoats and rainboots in the pouring down rain :(
cute easter pics! I also loved hearing about your vacation...I love lego land! Thanks for the reminder about the jeans, it's always a little shocking for me to have to put away my favorite jeans
:( AND, by the time I fit back into them, they'll probably be out of style. Ha Ha Ha...These babes are worth it!
Awe! Look at our little boys!
Post a Comment