Sunday, April 12, 2009

spring break staycation

It was our first official spring break. To celebrate, Loren took the week off of work and we partied hard. We kicked off the week with a little Legoland, then the beach, next came the Science center. (with the crazy elevator) Everyday we packed our lunch bags and headed out the door. The boys loved having Dad around all day long. (So did I actually) Anytime Loren sat down the boys would jump on him demanding a wrestling match. We finished the week back at Legoland. We were still in the parking lot when we snapped this picture perfect pose.

I guess they had a good week too!

5 comments:

BRIANA said...

Sounds fun! That picture is priceless!

Nikki said...

sounds awesome! totally wish I was there! I love the pic... our car looked similar yesterday

5 ibarras said...

did you love legoland? was it warm enough to play in the water playland? tell me you got the granny's apple fries and dipping cream....

tash said...

That is a perfect picture!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Fun! Glad they worked off all their energy for ya. :)